Salty black bean muffins
Serves 2 | 10 + 15 min | Easy
So what can you make when your fridge is as empty as Putins heart and you have no inspiration? Bean muffins! Seriously, these bad boys take about 5 minutes to make and you can fill them with anything and everything.
All you need is beans, 2 eggs and some flour. Then if you’re a bit more prepared then I was, you can add basically what ever you feel like. Onions, garlic, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, or whatever you feel like, be creative!
1 can of beans (black or kidney beans)
2 dl flour (we use graham flour)
- Turn your oven on to 200 °C
- Throw the beans and eggs into a bowl
- Take a stick mixer and mix them until they're smooth
- Add the flour and a big pinch of salt, and blend with a spoon until the texture is thick but still slightly runny (add olives, parmesan cheese, or chili and tomatoes here for more flavour!)
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin pan (or muffin forms)
- Bake them for 10-15min at 200 °C
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of them for the last few minutes in the oven
- Enjoy them with our red pepper dip or just as they are!