Blueberry banana pancakes
Serves 2 | 15 min | Easy
I'm sure you've heard of making pancakes from only bananas and eggs - but have you tried them? They are simply delicious, and might even be the best breakfast food ever, right up there with avocado on toast!
The best food is easy to make, and you usually have the ingredients at home so whenever you get a craving you can just make it. This is absolutely the case with these banana pancakes. I usually forget about them until I find a half-black banana and wonder if I should eat it or throw it out. The answer is always, make banana pancakes out of it!
We're huge breakfast food lovers in this home, and we rarely, if ever, allow any food to enter our holy trinity of breakfast (toast, yoghurt and coffee) but suddenly we found ourselves craving banana pancakes on Saturday mornings and you can only imagine the shock. So now we make them almost every weekend.
Well, enough about that, this weekend the blueberry banana pancakes will be a perfect addition to your breakfast or brunch table as well!
2 bananas (best if they're really ripe and already a bit brownish)
1/2 dl graham flour
1/2 dl milk (any kind will do)
1/2 dl of blueberries + 1/2 dl to garnish
coconut oil for frying
- Add the bananas into a bowl and mash them with a fork until they're mush
- Crack the eggs into the bowl, mix everything thoroughly with a beater
- Add the rest of the ingredients and keep mixing until the mixture is smooth
- Fry the pancakes in coconut oil for the best taste experience
- You can vary the size of the pancakes but for a small pancake pour about 1/2 dl of pancake batter at a time into a frying pan
- They don't need a lot of frying, about 3 minutes per side, just don't make the pancake too thick, and fry them on a low temperature so you don't burn them
- Enjoy with fresh blueberries and a big cup of coffee! (and avocado toast, and yoghurt)